Post

MY POINT of VIEW Series

A. MULTIMEDIA DEPARTEMEN
In the Vocational High School 2 Buduran has opening many competence program, such as Multimedia, Entrepreneur, Accounting, Office Administration, Banking Department. I am one of student in Vocational High School 2 Buduran, and I was in multimedia majors. Why I choose multimedia majors? Because, multimedia is one of department which many people have looking for it. And also with multimedia, may be it’s become easier if I want looking for a job, because now days not less people who need person in IT majors. With multimedia we can be a success person, get a good jobs and more easily. But a successfully wouldn’t be get, if with no hard work and hard try.
In first semester I have got some knowledge of multimedia. Such as making poster, editing photo with photoshop, installing various software, connect and setting BIOS computer, photography, etc. in second semester I have been studied how to make book cover, make web with dreamweaver, make animation and company profile with flash, packing, and etc. During this first grade I am so interesting with flash, photography, editing photo with photoshop, and make book cover. I will keep on looking for and sharpen my skill and then I will make my skill as a key of my successful. If my skill was on flash I want be a web design grapich.